What we need from our new hires:
Are you considering joining our team. We are looking for Reliable, loyal and hard working people to work with us. Our employee’s all work together to help ATC Cleaning grow by doing great work at the customers home and by helping other cleaners when necessary. We also will be delivering flyers during summer months and doing office work so there is much to keep you busy. Positions start with a one week evaluation (probation) period where you will work with another cleaner. After this if you are up to ATC Cleanings’ standards you will be welcomed into the ATC Cleaning family. Our cleaners are entrusted with the important task of keeping customers happy with the service we provide to them and are given the responsibility to work without close supervision.
Before you apply to work with us please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Appropriate appearance – Means good work cloths like jeans that are not ripped and shirt or t-shirt. No jogging pants or tank tops please.
- Personable with customers & co-workers
- Basic math & writing skills – You will have to write receipts for the customers on occation
- Police check – Apply only if you will pass a police check for criminal offences that will be performed within one week of employment
- Class G drivers licence and a reliable car – Please don’t apply if you do not have a class “G” drivers licence. We give a vacuum and all cleaning supplies to each cleaner and you will have to transport these to the customers house by car. This cannot be done by bus.
What we offer you for your hard work, dedication and loyalty:
- We offer competitive wages. Ability to set the days and hours you want to work. Full insurance coverage from the WSIB, EI & CPP.
- Don’t have a car! ATC Cleaning can rent a car to you for your exclusive use. The rental is just $150.00 per month plus insurance costs and will include all maintenance needed including oil changes. You will only need to pay for gas. If you buy a car or leave our employment the rental will be terminated immediately on a prorated bases so no need to pay for days your not using.
How to apply for a position with ATC Cleaning:
Send an email to us stating your goals for employment with us. For example how many days a week you want to work and the time you can start in the morning. Let us know your experience level and if you are willing to learn our way of doing things.
In the email please also let us know what service area you are applying for and your drivers license status.